top of page
NAILS LEVEL 2&3
The course runs for approximately 6 months, with 1- 2 days a week in college.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course.
The level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology is a qualification which has been specifically designed to expand your practical skills. Carrying this qualification, you will develop knowledge of health and safety practice in the salon environment, how to promote client care and communication in nail industries. You will also have an understanding of practical skills during this qualification. The aim of this qualification is to improve your skills in Nails to a high level and enable to perform your own salon services. After, completing this course, you will be a qualified nail technician.
All Mandatory Units in this qualification:
- - Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Client care and communication in beauty-related industries
- Maintaining personal health and well being
- Apply and maintain nail enhancements
- Provide manicure treatments
- Provide Pedicure treatments
- Design and apply nail art
- - Airbrush designs for nails
- Enhance nails using electric files
- Display stock to promote sales in a salon
- Promote products and services to clients in a salon
bottom of page