COVID-19 UPDATE: 18th May 2021
TO ALL OUR STUDENTS, YOUR CLASSES ARE STILL RUNNING AHEAD, HOWEVER WE HAVE HAD TO MAKE SOME CHANGES.
- Masks are now not mandatory and can be worn voluntary.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon your arrival by a member of staff and you will be asked some well being questions if needed.
- Weekly COVID tests must be booked on your behalf and proof of a negative test must be provided.
- Hand sanitizers are located throughout the salon and must be used throughout the day.
- You must carry out hand washing throughout the day.
END OF DAY DUTIES
-All equipment used must be sterilized and disinfected.
- Towels must be washed at 60 degrees
(in line with government advice).
- The salon must be deep cleaned at the end of each academic day.
- All PPE to be placed into the appropriate bins.