COVID-19 UPDATE: 4TH MARCH 2021
TO ALL OUR STUDENTS, YOUR CLASSES ARE STILL RUNNING AHEAD, HOWEVER WE HAVE HAD TO MAKE SOME CHANGES.
- Masks must be worn at all times (unless you are exempt, in which you will have to provide proof).
- You must be socially distanced from staff and each other at all times, and when moving around the academy.
- Temperature checks will be taken upon your arrival by a member of staff and you will be asked some well being questions if needed.
- No practicals on each other or clients.
- Weekly COVID tests must be booked on your behalf.
- Hand sanitizers are located throughout the salon and must be used throughout the day.
- You must carry out hand washing throughout the day.
You will be attending the college 1 day a week, and for the rest of the week your tutors will be delivering your lessons remotely and sending you work to complete at home. We will be making videos of demonstrations for practical and we will help you with all your theory work.
END OF DAY DUTIES
-All equipment used must be sterilized and disinfected.
- Towels must be washed at 60 degrees
(in line with government advice).
- The salon must be deep cleaned at the end of each academic day.
- All PPE to be placed into the appropriate bins.